This view displays several transit-like events for a given horoscope and event date.
The supported transit modes are
- Transit - length of planets at the event date.
- Solar Arc - the arc is calculated by the degrees the Sun has passed
on the event date with key 1 year = 1 day (according to year length).
The Ascendant is calculated depending on the arc of the MC.
- Direction - position of all planets with key 1 year = 1 day, according to year length.
- Constant Arc - constant arc with key 1 year = 1 deg, according to the year length.
- Lunar Arc - like Solar, key planet is the Moon.
The year length is important for directions and all arc methods. Supported values are
- 365.25 - default for most astrologers.
- Tropical (365.2422) - the length of the tropical year.
- Special (362.83) - according to experience a good value.