Vedic Astrology Configuration
Left Side: Object Options
Here you can configure which objects you want to be included in your charts.
Details about the objects are decribed on the Astrological Objects page.
|3 outer planets
||Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
||Dhuma, Vyatipata, Parivesha, Chapa and Upaketu
||According to configuration. Kala Velas without portion will not be displayed.
|3 Special Lagnas
||Bhava, Hora and Ghatika Lagna
|8 Uranian planets
||8 planets of Witte's midpoint astrology (fictitious)
||Ceres, Pallas, Juno and Vesta
|Lilith (Black Moon)
Right Side: Main View Options
Here you can configure what you want to see as default in the main child views. There are 11 Row properties
and one Column
- Declination - northern or southern declination relative to the Eclipse
- Lord - planet ruling the sign
- Dignity- exaltation, Moolatrikona, friendship etc.
- Navamsa D9 - Navamsa sign.
- Nakshatras - position in 27 resp. 28 Nakshatra system.
- Nakshatra Pada - part of the Nakshatra (1..4).
- Jaimini Karakas - Atma Karaka, Amatya Karaka etc.
- Krishnamurti lord - KP lords and sublords according to Vimsottari Dasa.
- Shastiamsa D 60 - lord of the Shastiamsa.
- Dasa Varga dignities - lord of the Dasa Varga.
- Bhavas - positions of the planets in Bhava chakra (not Rasi).
- Ashtakavarga points - points in Rekha chart.
- The length or the houses cusps (1..12) can be displayed as separate objects.
You can also change these styles with the context menu.