Configure Vedic Chart
Choose if you want to see your charts in South, North or East Indian style by default.
You can also change the style in each chart with the context menu.
These options can be also be changed in the context menu for every chart.
- Show Arudhas - whether Arudha Padas will be shown by default.
- Show special Ascendants - whether Hora, Bhava and Ghatika Lagna
will be shown by default.
- Show retrogression - whether retrograde planets will be marked with (R) by default.
Center of Chart - whether the name of the division will be shown in Vedic chart
windows. Options are
- Varga Name - the name (e.g. Rasi) will be shown.
- Division D-N - the division (e.g. D-60) will be shown.