One of the pre-configured printouts can be selected. The panel below shows a
short description of the printout.
Options for Printout
Chart style - choose the desired chart style (graphical charts in Vedic/western mode) for printout.
Paper format - choose the desired paper format for the PDF output.
Ask on owerwrite - whether a dialog prompt will be shown before existing PDF files are overwritten.
Footer in PDF Output
You can configure if a custom footer will be printed in the PDF output.
This option can be used to print additional information (like name of astrologer) in the PDF documents.
The footer will be printed at the bottom of the first page.
You can use pre-defined variables to print additional information on the fly
- %version - the version of the program will be shown.
- %date- the date of printout creation will be shown.
Launching the Pdf Viewer
You can configure if you want to launch a Pdf viewer after creation of Pdf
printouts. The startup of the viewer depends on your operating system.
- Windows Systems - the default viewer of the operating system (e.g. Acrobat Reader)
will be started.
- Unix/Linux - some standard viewers (like xpdf or kghostview) will be searched
along the path. The viewer can be configured in the command text field.
- Mac OS X: PDF will be opened with the built-in preview