This tab contains general options that influence the general behaviour of the application.
Default Style - whether new horoscopes will have Vedic or western style as default.
Configures the language. This option is only available on Windows systems.
User of Linux or UNIX systems must configure their environment variable LANG.
The required command on the shell looks like
export LANG = de_DE.UTF-8
Examples for supported languages are
Please restart the application after changing the language.
- Open new document on startup - a new document (with actual date, default location and default style)
will be opened on startup if this option is checked.
- Ask on quit. You will be asked if before the application is closed if this option is checked.
- Running Objects in Status Bar
- whether the actual positions of Ascendant and Moon will be displayed in the status bar.
- Maximum of Recent Files - maximum number of entries in the File->Recent menu.
Backups of Location DB
Configure if you want the program to create backups of the location database. Options are
- Never - no backups will be made.
- One - only one backup (named locations.bak) will be made.
- Infinite - a backup will be made each time you save the database,
the backup will be named locations.YYYYDDMMHHMMSS